There will be competition. Just how much will depend on:
- What the business is?
- How many other similar businesses are being offered for sale?
- Where it is offered for sale?
- What price is being asked?
- What is the demand from ready, willing and able business buyers?
- Where are those business buyers?
- What, where and how is it being promoted to those prospective business buyers?
- Can business buyers find it amongst all the other offering available?
Business owners looking to sell really should investigate the market they are about to enter. Let’s face it, it is something they do in their own businesses, understand their market. The understanding should give them answers to the above questions. Entering into market without researching it first is usually not a good idea.
If you need more information, please talk to me: